Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Leadership Quotes from Bane[Dark Knight]

Imagesource

 

 

CIA Agent: At least you can talk. Who are you?
Bane: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan. 

 

Bane: Theatricality and deception, powerful agents for the uninitiated. But we are initiated, aren't we Bruce?

 

Bane: Oh, you think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

 

Bruce Wayne: Where am I?
Bane: Home, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the light and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope.

 

Source: IMDB